In collaboration with Box.com and OSU, Ken Krabacher (Class of 2015) and USIG have developed a easy-to-use tool to collect and store your personal Ultrasound scans for later review.
To take advantage of this opportunity follow the steps below.
- Log in with your name.# or Med Center ID
- Click on Buckeye Box on the left side menu
- Activate your account.
Email USIG to connect your accounts
- Send an email to USPortfolio@osuultrasound.com with your @osu.edu email address and your MedCenter ID to set up your account.
- For example, email@example.com and brut22
- You will get an email notifying you when your US image folder has been shared.
Optional: Download the Box.com Desktop Client
If you would like to automatically sync the images to your desktop computer follow the instructions below.
- Login to https://box.osu.edu, by clicking the Log In button in the top right corner. Use your osu credentials (username and password).
- Click on the Gear Icon in the top right of the BuckeyeBox Interface and click on "Get Box Sync"
- Follow the instructions to get Box Sync on your Windows or Mac computer.
How to make sure you get your images
- When you are in the Clinical Skills lab, make sure you set up a new patient for each scan.
- First hit the Patient button once the machine is on.
- Hit the soft key at the bottom of the screen for New/End or just New
- Then type in the Last Name Field your med center ID (e.g. KRAB02, BRUT01) followed by a period, then your level of training (e.g. MS3 or PGY2) followed by another period and then the program the scanning is for (e.g. HUS, Trininty)
- The First name field is used to identify the scan and if you are doing multiple the number (e.g. FAST or FAST.3)
- Then hit Done
- (These instructions are also on the lid of the machine when you are in the lab)
- The rest is totally automated, your images will be uploaded at least every month, if not sooner.