USIG January 2019
Hi Ultrasound Enthusiasts!!
Happy New Year!! Please see our January calendar and announcements below.
As always let us know if you have any questions!
What’s New in USIG
- Mark your calendars for our second general body meeting on Tuesday, January 15th from 5:30-7pm in Meiling 112
Special Events- Cleveland Ultrafest Proctors Needed!!
The Cleveland Clinic and Case Western Ultrasound Interest Groups are hosting their first ever Ultrafest, and they are in need of proctors for FAST, abdominal, cardiac, head/neck and procedural/line access stations
- When: Saturday, January 19th 8:30am - 4pm
- Proctor Shifts: Proctors can sign up for a morning shift (8:30am-12pm), an afternoon shift (12:30pm-4pm), or for the full day
- Where: Cleveland Clinic, Simulation and Advanced Skills Center, 8911 Euclid Avenue, Cleveland OH 4419
- Breakfast, lunch and parking will be provided
- For more information please visit https://sites.google.com/case.edu/cle-ultrafest/home
- If interested in volunteering please sign up by following this link
- Please contact Jatin Narang (Narangj@ccf.org) with questions
Beginner Ultrasound Updates
- The next scanning session will be January 22nd, and BUS will be learning about cardiac scans
Intermediate Ultrasound Updates
- The next scanning session will be January 22nd, and IUS will be learning about OB/GYN scans
Advanced Ultrasound Updates
- The next scanning session will be January 31st.
TSUP and Proctor Updates
- Use this link to complete TSUP Training
- Check out the TSUP and Proctor Sign-Up, there are many events in January that we still need TSUPs for
Ultrasound Hours Reminder
-The hour requirement for all ultrasound courses is 15 hours, as a reminder proctoring counts for double hours