Hi Ultrasound Enthusiasts!!
Please see our March calendar and announcements below.
As always let us know if you have any questions!
Are you interested in applying to be on the Ultrasound Interest Group (USIG) Executive Board?
We are looking for a team of talented (not necessarily in ultrasound) and dedicated individuals interested in gaining experience in leadership to help coordinate and lead the various programs run by the OSU USIG for the upcoming year.
Stay tuned, the application will come out later this month!
Beginner Ultrasound Updates
- BUS will be learning about head and neck scanning on 3/5.
Intermediate Ultrasound Updates
- No scans this month to allow M2s time to prepare for Step 1. Good luck to everyone on their exams!!
Advanced Ultrasound Updates
- Path sessions will be held on 3/5 (pediatric abdominal) and 3/26 (procedures).
- A scanning session (procedures) will be held on 3/14 from 5-7pm.
TSUP and Proctor Updates
- Follow this link for instructions for TSUP Training, please remember you MUST complete TSUP training before volunteering for any US events
- Check out the TSUP and Proctor Sign-Up
Ultrasound Hours Reminder
-The hour requirement for all ultrasound courses is 15 hours, as a reminder proctoring counts for double hours
For more information check out our website