Contact: Jess Wolf and Kyle McAtee
Core Objective: To learn the basics of ultrasound and its uses in clinical medicine.
Duration: A 1-year course with 4 scans spread out to match the LSI Curriculum.
1. Attend the BUS Orientation
2. Complete a pre-test to obtain a baseline of ultrasound knowledge
3. Attend all 4 scans with completed pre-work
4. Pass a post-test with at least a 70%
5. Complete 15 hours of ultrasound activities throughout your first year including TSUP, pathology sessions, open scans, research, competitions, etc.