USIG December 2018
Hi Ultrasound Enthusiasts!!
Please see our December calendar and announcements below.
As always let us know if you have any questions!
What’s New in USIG
- Check out the POC Ultrasound Guide App
Beginner Ultrasound Updates
- The next scanning session will be December 4th from 5:30-7:30pm, BUS will be learning about musculoskeletal scans.
Intermediate Ultrasound Updates
- The next scanning session will be December 4th from 5:30-7:30pm, IUS will be learning about hepatobiliary scans.
Advanced Ultrasound Updates
- The next AUS pathology session will be February 2nd, stay tuned for more details.
- The next AUS scanning session will be December 6th from 5-7pm.
TSUP and Proctor Updates
- Instructions for TSUP training can be found at the following link, TSUP Training
- The TSUP and Proctor Sign-Up has been updated to include January sign-ups!
Ultrasound Hours Reminder
-The hour requirement for all ultrasound courses is 15 hours, as a reminder proctoring counts for double hours
- Mark your calendars for our next general body meeting which will be held on January 15th, 2019.
-For more information check out our website